Thursday, June 30, 2011

GENESIS (a.k.a my durrrty 30)


gen·e·sis   
[jen-uh-sis] pastedGraphic.pdf Show IPA
–noun, plural -ses  
[-seez] pastedGraphic_1.pdf Show IPA
.
an origin, creation, or beginning.
Today, let it begin.  Again.
Today is my 30th birthday.  Today, my 20's are gone.  Today is a day no different than any other - if you are anyone but me.  
Today, my body has woken up.
Today, I am ready.
Today I rise like a phoenix from the ashes of all of my yesterdays and OWN IT.
I have received the signal that my internal healing is complete and it's time to TURN. IT. ON. AND. TURN. IT. UP.
I am thrilled.
Here is my workout routine from here on out:
P90X yoga, P90X Core Synergystics or P90X Plyometrics daily.  I’m hitting it HARD from here on out.  I am really excited to start running again, but that will have to wait until I lose another 20 pounds so I don’t kill my knees.
I have fallen back in love with raw food, it feels incredible.  I would love to post some vids, but I am still not in that space where it is comfortable, so you’ll have to settle for edited ‘progress’ vids in a couple of months.
I was looking at some pics from when I had been 100% for a few years and WOW - that’s all I’ve got to say.  Now, I have the insides to match those outsides and am ready to play!
On the career tip, I have scheduled my first class in Wichita; it will be on August 13th at Food For Thought.  You can reserve your seat easily by visiting the store or by visiting my website - which I just launched officially yesterday!  More to come on that note.  Also, I will be presenting at the KCMO Greenfest - hope you can come!
http://www.uptowntheater.com/UptownTheater/GREENFEST.html
In addition, recipe development begins (drum roll) tomorrow! Today is a free day.  I am on FIYAH!
K, I’m going to go get my groove on the yoga floor.  Thanks for tuning in.  I want feedback!  What kinds of things do you want to see on this blog, o beautiful readers!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment