Saturday, July 2, 2011

The First of Many More to Come....A WAVE OF GRATITUDE, how splendid.

I feel so loved!

Whether it is because I just got home from another fantastic meetup, ate some delicious raw food and talked with some old friends - and made some beautiful new friends, or because I have eaten all raw food today and my body is just ringing with joy, I am unable to distinguish; all I know is that I feel amazing and really lucky to be me.

There is something about my existence right now that is totally euphoric.  I am so grateful to live the life I live that I could just cry little tears of joy.

I am not even sure how many people voted for my 5in5 hot raw chef video today, but people I didn't even ask came out of the woodwork and voted for me and told their friends to vote for me, it was pretty incredible.

I think I've got it!  Not only do I feel loved, but also supported, cheered on.  Like what I am doing matters and people are excited about it.  This is a wonderful feeling.  A friend on Facebook asked me what to do with all of her cucumbers and I was easily able to give her a few ideas, that felt good.  I love helping people.

I love that so many people here have gardens.

I love that I have a beautiful little baby girl that lights up my life everytime I think about her.

I love that tonight I was surrounded by such warm and beautiful people.

I love that people who just joined my meetup group graciously opened their home to us and shared their family and lives with us.

What a beautiful group we had tonight.  What incredible food, I can still taste Annie's gazpacho, it was so bright and fiery!  Tyann brought a delicious kale salad from her garden and it was fantastic.  Brinn brought some raw 'sausage' made from cabbage and caraway and other ingredients.  Carol, Mike and their son, Mel provided sushi, which was a welcome treat!

Thank you all, you are such cool people, I am so lucky to know you =D Thank you, little baby Aya for being so beautiful and sweet.  Thank you life for granting me another day here.

Thank you for reading my blog =D

Love,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment