Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Yummy Chocolately Smoothie Evolution

Get me right on this one:  I STILL MADE THE COFFEE this morning...Just in case...but I have yet to drink it!

This delicious, chocolately (it's my new word) creation was my savior this morning....fomal. It has evolved a bit from the one I made yesterday into something far more luscious, playful and delightful!

Yummy Chocolately Luscious Smoothie

2 C vanilla almond milk (unsweetened...if you use the sweetened stuff, then omit below sweetener)
1 banana
2 T cacao powder
2 T chosen sweetener (agave, coconut crystals, etc..if you use stevia, sweeten to taste)
5 black mission figs
1 t vitamineral greens (optional)
1 GIANT handful of spinach (you won't taste it)

Add all ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth!  Wish for happy thoughts.  ENJOY.

All is WELL. You are LOVED.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment