Thursday, August 4, 2011

Transition Week Day 10: I Feel Good (duh-nuh-nah-nuh-nah-nuh-nah)! I Knew that I Would (duh-nuh-nah-nuh-nah-nuh-nah)!

Have you had a HUGE VICTORY lately?  I HAVE!

I just put on one of my pair of pre-pregnancy jeans......and they fit!!!!

I feel such a huge amount of gratitude right now - and relief.

I am rocking a bit of a muffin top - but the fact that I can put on a size 32 is a huge victory!.   When I first returned to Kansas and tried these pants on, I couldn't even get them up past my thighs, it was a little bit heartbreaking.

Losing weight has been hard for me and a challenge I accepted.  I still can't believe I thought that 83 pounds would just 'fall off'.  That must have been the pizza talking!  Needless to say, apparently, I was listening!

My ears are now deaf to the pied piper of junk food and I couldn't be happier.  10 days straight on raw food is an accomplishment that has taken me 6 months of dedicated work to work myself up to and I am so happy that I never gave up!  I still have a long way to go, but I am getting closer!

This weekend may be challenging, Aya and I are headed up to Kansas City for a Community Building Workshop with the founders of Cafe Gratitude.  I am pretty excited about the workshop and I will be starting my juice fast on the same day!  The only thing is:  I will have access to a juicer, but not access to much time!  It is likely that the first 2 days of my juice fast will be 2 days of water fasting!  I could likely buy juice, but my inner penny pincher has a hard time justifying it!

Oh! Aya has woken up!  Time to go =D

Thanks for tuning in, more to come.

Love,
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Hurray! Pre-pregnancy jeans always feel like such an accomplishment, muffin top or no! Some of mine give me one, some don't, but I'm smaller! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete